November 14 - Celebration of the Arizona Wine Growers Winemaker Reception at
The winemaker reception is open to the public, but has limited availability. This exclusive event includes an awards ceremony followed by heavy appetizers specially prepared with local produce by Quiessence Restaurant and Santa Barbara Catering. The winning wineries will be present to discuss their wine and winemaking philosophy. The cost to attend this special event is $75 per person. Guests will have an opportunity to meet and mingle with the honorable Arizona Grower's Cup and Winemaker's Medal award winners, while sampling the top scoring wines from the 2014 competition.
November 15, 2014 - Festival at the Farm at The Farm at South Mountain
Don't miss your chance to meet the folks behind the rising Arizona wine movement and sip the juice from our state's beautiful wine regions! Vino lovers from amateurs to aficionados will love the outdoor interactive events including wine tastings, educational seminars, a picnic lunch, and live and silent auctions at the 6th Annual Festival at The Farm.
12:00-5:00PM | Grand Wine Tasting
Presented by Arizona Wine Growers Association
- Arizona wineries from across the state offer hundreds of wines for tastings. Sip, savor, and discover the varietals grown in Arizona.
- Sample delectable bites from some of Arizona's local culinarians.
12:00-4:30PM | Picnic Lunch in The Grove
The Farm Kitchen has prepared a picnic lunch to pair with your favorite wines. When you are ready, please walk over to the kitchen and the folks at The Farm will serve lunch. Last year's choices were:
- Farm Fresh Seasonal Sandwich with Local and Seasonal Vegetables, Italian Cheese and Organic Field Greens on
- Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich with Roasted Chicken
Breast, Celery, Green Onions, Pecans, Herb Mayo and
Arugula on Baguette
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Freshly Sliced Ham,
Cheese, Onions, and Field Greens on nine-grain bread
(All options are served with a side of pasta primavera and a chocolate chip cookie.)
12:00-3:30PM | People's Choice Award Voting
1:00-1:30PM | Celebrate AZ Award Winning Wines
- The Arizona Wine Competition is conducted annually by the Arizona Republic with an expert panel of judges. Taste some of the winning wines from the 2014 Wine Competition and learn why the judges selected these wines as the best of the best. Each winemaker will provide the vision for the wine, background on how the wine was created, and discuss that vintage's growing conditions that might have influenced the wine's quality.
Host & Moderator: TBD
Winemakers: To be determined when the winners are announced!
12:00-3:30PM | Silent Auction
- Bid on wine, special dinners, gift certificates, and more!
1:45-2:45PM | Seminar TBD
3:00-4:00PM | Live Auction
Amazing auction lots include Chef-Winemaker pairings, vacation packages, and wine tasting experiences. The Chef-Winemaker pairings will include an opportunity to bid on a culinary and wine tasting adventure. This year's packages are expected to be similar to the 2013 packages, which included dinners for six prepared by the Chef along with wines produced by the Winemaker.
A few of the pairings from 2013 were:
Make sure to pre-register at the silent auction in order to qualify for some great giveaways!
5:00PM | Conclusion of The Festival
Tickets and Accommodations
Tickets are now available for the 6th Annual Festival at The Farm
Click here to buy now!!!
Questions? Call (623) 236-2338 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please don’t forget to print out your confirmation or receipt and bring a matching valid ID.