TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR 2014 FATF
Cost is $75 at the door, $65 pre-sales and $60 AWGA member discount.
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
The Festival at the Farm is being held at the Farm at South Mountain, which is located at 32nd Street and Southern. There is no on-site parking available. Park at the lot west of Univision on the south side of Southern Avenue west of 32nd Street. Signage will direct you to the parking lot, and a shuttle is available to transport you to the Farm.
Questions? Call (623) 236-2338 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please don’t forget to print out your confirmation or receipt and bring a matching valid ID.
Celebration of the Arizona Wine Growers Reception: Enjoy passed and stationed hors d'ouevres prepared by the Santa Barbara Catering, a local company committed to seasonal, local, and organic produce. Mingle and meet the honored Arizona Grower's Cup and Winemaker's Medal award winners while sampling the top scoring wines from the 2014 competition.
- Ticket purchasers and all guests must be 21 or over
- No children of any age can be admitted, even if accompanied by adult
- Valid ID must be presented for admission. The picture ID must match the name on the ticket
- AWGA Festival at the Farm will be held rain or shine; no refunds or transfers allowed
- We believe in safety first! Please contact Patti King directly to find out more about our designated driver discounts! firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Tasting at Quiessence:
The Festival at the Farm:
- Date: Friday, November 14, 2014
- Time: 6:00-8:00PM
- Location: Quiessence Restaurant at The Farm at South Mountain
- Location: The Farm at South Mountain
- Date: Saturday, November 15, 2014
- Time: 1:00-5:00pm
- Includes lunch, wine tastings, live auction, seminars and live music!
The Legacy Golf Resort