Ticket sales are no longer available online -
tickets are available on site, at the event.
The Festival at the Farm is being held at the Farm at South Mountain, which is located at 32nd Street and Southern. There is no on-site parking available. Park at the lot west of Univision on the south side of Southern Avenue west of 32nd Street. Signage will direct you to the parking lot, and a shuttle is available to transport you to the Farm.
Questions? Call (623) 236-2338 or send an email to email@example.com
Please don’t forget to print out your confirmation or receipt and bring a matching valid ID.
Celebration of the Arizona Wine Growers Reception: Enjoy passed and stationed hors d'ouevres prepared by Executive Chef Greg LaPrad, one of Arizona wines earliest supporters who is committed to seasonal, local, and organic produce. Mingle and meet the honored Arizona Grower's Cup and Winemaker's Medal award winners while sampling the top scoring wines from the 2012 competition.
- Ticket purchasers and all guests must be 21 or over
- No children of any age can be admitted, even if accompanied by adult
- Valid ID must be presented for admission. The picture ID must match the name on the ticket
- AWGA Festival at the Farm will be held rain or shine; no refunds or transfers allowed
- We believe in safety first! Please contact Monica Simpson directly to find out more about our designated driver discounts! firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Tasting at Quiessence:
The Festival at the Farm:
- Date: Friday, November 16, 2012
- Time: 6:00-8:00PM
- Location: Quiessence Restaurant at The Farm at South Mountain
- Location: The Farm at South Mountain
- Date: Saturday, November 17, 2012
- Time: 1:00-5:00pm
- Includes lunch, wine tastings, live auction, seminars and live music!
Courtyard Phoenix Airport - Rates $89.00