TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR 2014 FATF
Cost is $75 at the door, $65 advance sales, or $60 AWGA member discount.
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
The Festival at The Farm is being held at The Farm at South Mountain, which is located at 32nd Street and Southern. There is no on-site parking available. You may park at the lot west of Univision, on the south side of Southern Avenue, west of 32nd Street. Signage will direct you to the parking lot and a shuttle will be available to transport you to The Farm.
Questions? Call (623) 236-2338 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t forget to print out your confirmation or receipt and bring a matching valid ID.
Celebration of the Arizona Wine Growers Reception:
- Ticket purchasers and all guests must be 21 or over.
- No children of any age can be admitted, even if accompanied by an adult.
- Valid ID must be presented for admission. The picture ID must match the name on the ticket.
- AWGA Festival at The Farm will be held rain or shine; no refunds or transfers allowed.
- We believe in safety first! Please contact Patti King directly to find out more about our designated driver discounts! email@example.com
Enjoy passed and stationed hors d'ouevres prepared by Santa Barbara Catering, a local company committed to seasonal, local, and organic produce. Meet and mingle with the honorable Arizona Grower's Cup and Winemaker's Medal award winners while sampling the top scoring wines from the 2014 competition.
Grand Tasting at Quiessence:
The Festival at The Farm:
- Date: Friday, November 14, 2014
- Time: 6:00-8:00 PM
- Location: Quiessence Restaurant at The Farm at South Mountain
- Location: The Farm at South Mountain
- Date: Saturday, November 15, 2014
- Time: 12:00-5:00 PM
- Includes lunch, wine tastings, live auction, seminars and live music!
The Legacy Golf Resort